Friday, July 23, 2010

Deep in the Night

There are times when all we can do is pray with everything we've got. Here is such a prayer, offered up to you from ZooZoo Girl.--af

Deep in the night is the only time I sob for I want no one to know.

I prepare for deep in the night but never on a full moon there is too much light. Deep in the night I walk around peering in windows that I will never live. Deep in the night I long for you-I check to see if your here by calling out your name.. it is silent, like deep in the night.

I am terrified for I know you run amok. My baby boy deep in the night. Evil lurks after midnight, deep in the night. I only know cuz I've been there. You lurk and do your dirt. I writhe in the middle of the floor, deep in the night.

I feel connected to you this way. I fight your demons while on my knees with a primal scream to the GODS that you make it to the light of day. Deep, deep, deep in the night we are one. I pray for your protection when deep in the night you terrorize because of your perceived rejection.

No comments:

Post a Comment